On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 14:10 +0800, Steven Woody wrote:
> in Photoshop, there is a tool 'adjustment layer', what's the
> equivalent in Gimp? thanks.

There isn't an interface to have non-destructive adjustment layers as
found in Photoshop. 

You can work around this in many situations however. If you want to
boost saturation without losing the original image, duplicate the layer,
saturate the topmost and then use the opacity slider to control the
amount. If you want to bring up the shadows, do a similar process,
setting the layer mode to addition, etc. You have to be more specific in
what you are trying to achieve.


Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to