On Mon, 2007-09-07 at 07:55 -0700,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Destructive discussion about whether gimpshop discussion between consenting
> adults should be allowed or not is like  proposing the baby should be put out
> with the bathwater.

Look David, I'm a GIMP user and I don't appreciate questions and answers
on this this that do not directly relate to GIMP.  Imagine a new user
hearing a solution to their question answered in a Photoshop way and
then going to the GIMP and finding out it doesn't work.

Please do not confuse these two DIFFERENT projects.  As others have said
if you want Gimpshop support, start your own list.  This list is about
GIMP, it's what the list owners meant when they created it, leave it at
that.