On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:08:26 +0800, Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Then future queries can be answered like this:
>
>     GimpShop is a different product to GIMP. Read about
>     the differences and support issues here:
>
>     http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpShop
>
> I'd happily write up such a page but I know practically nothing
> about the background of GimpShop, so I've just put a brief
> stop-gap into the Wiki.

Thanks a lot for this good idea!

I have updated this wiki page and provided a link to a GIMPshop forum
that may be helpful for GIMPshop users.  If anybody finds more mailing
lists or forums dedicated to GIMPshop, feel free to add the relevant
links to that page.

I have also added a short description of some technical problems
related to the fork (code conflicts, breaking translations) and again,
this section can be expanded if anybody feels like writing more about
it.

Now I hope that we can get back to discussing GIMP on this list...

-Raphaël