On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 22:40 +0200, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:

> May be Gimp can auto add/remove Bookmarks? I guess this can give more
> problems than adressed.
> Or  may be after modifying file-chooser, there will be a place for
> app-bookmarks in plus of user-bookmarks?

The application can already add bookmarks and GIMP 2.4 already makes use
of this feature in some places. I am not convinced though that this
would be a good way to solve the problems brought up the user who
started the thread.

Perhaps we need to collect the typical usage scenarios that involve use
of the file-chooser and evaluate how the current solution deals with
them and if there are ways to improve it.