Jay Smith wrote:
> What am I missing?
Maybe a step by step. I've just tried it again and it works with a
minimum of mousing (I'm using gimp 2.6.4).
1. Add alpha channel to initial layer.
2. Add new black layer and move it underneath. (After this step make
sure you change the active layer to the top one).
3. Draw a rectangle around the crooked stamp.
5. Anchor rotated selection.
(Repeat 3-5 as necessary. I haven't tried with more than one 'stamp' but
I don't think it makes much difference)
6. Flatten image.
7. Say 'Wow. Gimping is great fun... and easy to do!'
Gimp-user mailing list