terça, 14 de julho de 2009,
"Olivier Lecarme" <o...@olecarme.homelinux.net> escreveu:

>Gunther Furtado <gunfurt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to figure out how the "Send by Email..." option on the
>> file menu works but I could not find out any hints.
>>
>> If you could point me out to some information.
>>
>> I am using GIMP 2.6 in a Debian testing/unstable system.
>
>Could you explain more what you encounter? ...

When I try to send any open image a dialog window asking about recipient,
sender, subject and message text is open. I answer those questions and click
"Send". Another window appears asking questions about image conversion. I
answer those questions and click "save". Then, nothing else happens! No mail is
sent. No message appears if I run GIMP on command line. Didn't try gimp-dbg
yet, should I?

>... To me, with exactly the same
>configuration, it works without problem.

I am using kde and my exim4 configuration is for local mail only.

cheers,

--
Gunther Furtado
gunfurt...@gmail.com