On 08/06/2009 07:55 AM, julien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> glib and gtk-related .pc files are in /usr/lib/pkgconfig. In
> /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig I have babl.pc, gegl.pc, gio-2.0.pc,
> gio-unix-2.0.pc, glib-2.0.pc but no gtk.pc, probably because it is not
> installed yet?
>
> I ran
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> and still I have this damned eroor on 'make':

PKG_CONFIG_PATH is a configure time environment variable. make does not
care about PKG_CONFIG_PATH. You need to reconfigure with PKG_CONFIG_PATH
and probabl LD_LIBRARY_PATH set (but again, note that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is
not needed when later running the built software due to libtool's use of
rpaths.

  / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog: