Ilya Zakharevich <> wrote:

> I want to stroke the path with the current tool, with all the
> parameters as selected in the tool options.  I do not think I can do
> it with the PATHs right-mouse-click menu, can I?

You can. If you choose Stroke Path from the Paths right-click menu, the
bottom of the dialog has a radio button that says Stroke with a Paint
Tool. Click that radio button and select the paint tool you want to use
from the dropdown. It will use your last set of tool options for that
tool. Alternatively, while the dialog is still up, you can switch to
that tool and quickly tweak the tool settings there prior to clicking
the Stroke button.

Is that what you were looking for?