>On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Jade <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
>> he thinks the EXIF data is still in there but he's too busy and I don't
>> what to do.
>IIRC, Gimp's format does not have any EXIF data. (And EXIF is genrally
>a JPEG thing, no?). Try comparing the size of the last save with
>previous saves, and see if the last one looks large enough to contain
>useful data. If the last save is too small to fit your image, you
>probably won't be able to extract useful data.

It was originally a camera photo that I used as background for a drawing and
he was able to tell me that I had a Canon bla bla bla although he didn't know
that. Also, if I had previous saves, I'd be fine... I saved the same file over
and over and now it's empty. It's about 70 Kb and I think that's too small.

Jade (via www.gimpusers.com)