On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> GIMP dumps swapfiles in /usr/X11R6/share/gimp (I assume this is a
> compile option).

No, it's a run-time option. Set "swap-path" in your gimprc. I just changed
this to a local directory - I had 130Mb of swap files filling the
networked disk that I share with the rest of the department! Whoops!

--
Jon Wilson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences          http://www.bath.ac.uk/~mapjpw