Wandered Inn wrote:

> > > So you've heard it too?
> >
> > Shh. Not so loud. I have to adjust my foil skullcap to keep the
> > government eavesdropping in on all this stuff. If they know that we know
> > they know we know, we know what they will do. You know?
>
> I think they know... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Damn. Got him. You drop the foil a minute and it's all over. The voices
inside my head want to let you know you'll be missed. I hope it's over
with quickly. I hope they don't play the Wayne Newton records. Ask for
something quick. I know, I remmeber Telly Savalas put out a record while
doing Kojak. That should do it.  Telly Savalas singing a song from
"Bread".

Jonathan