On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Ben Logan wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 09:07:20AM -0600, Bill Lee wrote:

> > I would like a thumbnail to be availabale for use on a web page.

> [...] I usually make thumbnails using the mogrify command (part of
> ImageMagik):

Ben's suggestion is far better than mine (using gphoto) for the creation
of thumbnails.

You may still find ghoto useful for creating web galleries if you don't
wish to write a script yourself, in which case it will do the thumbnails
for you.  But just as a way to get thumbnails, gphoto is overkill.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html