Jonathan Gift wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm doing a left to right gradient, dark blue to black so that a narrow
> 2 inch bank of blue apperas before fading into black. the problme is
> that the band has uneven bars of various hue there. I tried Blur to
> smooth it out, and adding another deeper colored layer, etc. No go. How
> can I smooth this out?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jonathan
>
>             "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"

i ,,i guess in a stupid midnight plunder ;)LOL..removed my "spool"
directory..due to the message when i removed my the printer config in
printtool remove "/var/spool/lpd/lp"..dah..

so now i can't even print..........not with gimp nor any other utility and
the "print ascii" won't print to my printer via printtool

i recreated anacron in /var/spool ( after recreating spool dir ) but still
nadda.

what do i do to get printing back?

:)LOL

thanks