Hi Alfredo

Yeah, I've done all that with the consumer/pro thing. Event said
"we'll pass your comments onto our software developers" and I've
heard nothing since. Not that I blame them, particularly, on the
whole they've been better with product support than most people and
have always at least responded to my emails. I guess that things like
this don't come up very often as the Gina is more of a semi-pro than
a pro card (they'll catch a lot more flak if the Layla has these
sorts of problems as well though!).

Gareth.