Stevan may well be right that the repository of the U of Liege (ORBi) contains
3,620 chemistry papers. But apart from posters, most deposits of articles
published in peer-reviewed journals, and even theses, are marked "restricted
access" and not accessible to me, and 'libre' access seems completely out of
scope. So if this is the best example of a successful OA repository, Peter
Murray-Rust can be forgiven for getting the impression that compliance is
essentially zero, in terms of Open Access.

Jan Velterop