Harvesting Gold OA journal articles is a piece of cake. How will Paperity/redex
harvest
Green OA articles published in non-OA journals but made OA somewhere on the
Web — via Google Scholar?

Sounds like a splendid idea if it can be done… But not if it is just
Gold-biassed,
because most refereed research is not Gold, and the fastest growing form of
OA is Green (because of mandates, and absence of extra cost).

SH

>>> www.facebook.com/Paperity