On Tue, 15 Nov 2016, Anna Petrášová wrote:

Hi,

I installed latest R on fresh Windows 10, then I installed several
packages into my personal library, then I installed standalone GRASS
GIS 7.3, and when I run R from GRASS session, it does not see the
installed packages. .libPaths() called from GRASS session indeed does
not show the path to the personal library. I installed the packages
again in GRASS session and then it's OK. Any idea why this happens and
how to avoid that?

No idea, only you can reproduce what you are doing. Do you mean 7.3, the development version? Try the 7.0 and 7.2 versions, and compare to see which environment variables may not be being transferred (R_LIBS probably) in GRASS 7.3. Are you running R in a Windows terminal (if such exists in Windows 10) inside GRASS, or in the command line in the GRASS GUI? If the latter, has this changed?

Roger

Thank you,

Anna

Roger Bivand
Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 91 00
e-mail: roger.biv...@nhh.no
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140
http://depsy.org/person/434412