Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote

> Roger Bivand wrote
>> For me on Linux, R_LIBS is set by me and works, but on Windows the
>> default
>> is (possibly) set in the Registry anyway, which would/should be used if
>> R_LIBS is not set. Within R, .libPaths() should be the same inside GRASS
>> and outside GRASS. In Linux I have chosen to set R_LIBS, in Windows 7,
>> GRASS standalone 7.0.4, I can start R GUI in the GRASS GUI console
>> command
>> line, and my personal library is found (no R_LIBS set, .libPaths()
>> returns
>> the default). I haven't tried with GRASS 7.2 on Windows.
>  .libPaths() works here the same outside an inside a winGRASS session.
> everything works.
>
> I've installed all my libraries system wide here, not to any personal
> folder like Anna.
>
> so I'll test later by adding some libraries to a personal folder like
> Anna.

now tested by intalling some libraries into my personal library.

outside a winGRASS7.2.svn session

> .libPaths()
[1] "C:/Users/test/Documents/R/win-library/3.3"
[2] "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.3.1/library"

inside a winGRASS7.2.svn session

> .libPaths()
[1] "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.3.1/library"

there is a diffference between inside and outside a winGRASS7.2.svn session

-----
best regards
Helmut