This is a bug that will be fixed in version 5. For now, Sister's workaround should work for you.

Henry

On December 1, 2016 7:45:01 AM Infermeria Abbazia Mater Ecclesiae <sangiulioinferme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

once again this question to which I haven't received any reply yet:

I want to use two lines of text under one staff. I found out that there
is an option to add translations in a second row underneath the main
text, by using []. However, if there are hyphens in the text, i get very
odd results.

Dear Martin,

I got into your same problem months ago, and I found the solution to put
hyphens between <v> tags, like this:
(c3)Hört[Vox](f) ei-[cla<v>-</v>](e) ne[ra](f)

Can you try and see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Sr. Maria Ruth OSB