Dear Sr. Maria Ruth,

thank you for your suggestion.

Am 01.12.2016 um 13:35 schrieb Infermeria Abbazia Mater Ecclesiae:
> Dear Martin,
>
> I got into your same problem months ago, and I found the solution to put
> hyphens between <v> tags, like this:
> (c3)Hört[Vox](f) ei-[cla<v>-</v>](e) ne[ra](f)

It doesn't work. If I do this, the output is:

Hört eine ...
Vox c ra ...

The hyphen after "ei" is lost, and only the "c" remains of the second
Latin syllable (see attachment; the following word has been set in the
way I described before). At least the following words are still there,
but I guess I'll have to stick to my workaround. It looks still a bit
better, even though not perfect.

But I am already greatful to have such great tool at hand! And maybe in
time I learn better how to use it.

Thanks!

Martin