Hello dr. Senftleben,

   Although I could not help now, I think the proposition of soror Maria
Ruth should help you, despite being a bit clumsy to write all the necessary
"<v>-</v>".  I once faced the same kind of problem, and this workaround
worked well.
   For sure, sr. Maria Ruth is again very sensible, as the spaces between
syllables would prevent Gregorio to put automatically the hyphens where it
thinks they are due.

   But I only wrote to suggest you to share, if possible, a little excerpt
of your gabc file, so others could better test and analyze your problem,

   Luís Henrique

sangiulioinferme...@gmail.com>:

> Dear Martin,
>
> > (c3)Hört[Vox](f) ei-[cla<v>-</v>](e) ne[ra](f)
>>
>> It doesn't work. If I do this, the output is:
>>
>> Hört eine ...
>> Vox c ra ...
>>

> is it the space after (e) necessary? I would do:
>
> (c3)Hört[Vox](f) ei[cla<v>-</v>](e)ne[ra](f)
>
> ... but I still can't figure out why the <v> workaround doesn't work for
> you...
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sr. Maria Ruth OSB

Luis Henrique Camargo Quiroz