Hi Job,

Very good input regarding „Devise a BGP Community Description System to IESG.

I think a YANG informational BGP community modell might be the right thing to
do. I would volunteer to support such an approach.

I think it is good to keep the charter generic. I like your proposal.

I would be interested to know if others on the mailing list share my opinion on
using YANG information model.

Best Wishes
Thomas