Job:

Hi!

Thanks for addressing my comments!

I have just a couple more things:

- The use of "Internet networks" doesn't sound right...perhaps "Internet-
  connected networks"?   Looking at the rest of the charter, I assume that,
  for example, the operations of BGP in a non-Internet-connected network (a
  data center, for example) is not within the scope of grow.  Is that the
  intent, or am I reading too much into it?

- [nit] The last goal talks about "preventing malpractice in the global
  routing system".  I'm not sure documentation can stop someone from doing
  the wrong thing -- especially if they want to.  Maybe this goal can be
  worded positively: Document best practices and recommendations to assist
  in the proper operation of the global routing system.

Thanks!

Alvaro.