On Nov 9, 2009, at 3:35 PM, Jacob Juul Kolding wrote:

On Nov 9, 2009, at 8:23 PM, Kristian Rietveld wrote:

No, it is not fully complete, but getting close. Recently, I have been working on reviewing outstanding patches, fixing up the last few kinks remaining after the transition to client side windows and implemented proper and complete multi monitor support. I do have plans on how to continue my work on the backend. Development of the Mac port is actually pretty active. I only have very ample spare time to work on this and I do not get paid for this at all. Saying that the OS X port is not being actively developed is actually close to insulting to me; I have been trying my best to pick it up after the previous maintainer stopped working on it

I can't tell you how happy reading this makes me. I love Gtk+ and have been using it in projects for like a decade, mostly on *nix, but lately cross-platform. As for the insult part, it was never my intention, I was merely relaying the present information thats available on the Gtk+ OS X sourceforge site.

Keep up the good work!
If I had money, I'd pay you ;)

In light of all of the work Kristian has done in the last few weeks, I've taken out the stuff about "not actively maintained". There's still a fair number (about 80) "FIXME: Implement" comments, so for now I think it's still accurate to say that it's not feature complete. Sorry, Kristian, I should have updated that sooner.

Regards,
John Ralls