This is very cool work!

I have a few questions:
- how can the bot-PRs be recognized as such?
- what account(s) will the bots use to open PRs?
- what rate-limiting is built in, to prevent guix from being flooded
  with PRs?
- is there some sort of "human in the loop", so that its output is
  manually checked while GGABS is still wet behind the ears?
- are logs available somewhere?

I think the answers to those questions should have been well-known
*before* the bot was actually taken into use.  Without good answers to
those questions, I would consider the bot output spam.

Gabriel Wicki <[email protected]> writes:
> Also I am soon leaving for holidays and am letting two bots running.

*Please* don't do this, this can go wrong in so many ways.  The fact
that you suggest this makes me strongly doubt your sincerity

> So... Let's become the most up-to-date distro with the least human
> interaction, right!?

I don't think "the least human interaction" is something to strive
towards, yet again making me doubt your sincerity.

Kind regards,
pinoaffe

Reply via email to