Hi André,

André Batista <[email protected]> skribis:

> Even though I do not have prior experience moderating communities, I'd be
> willing to be part of such a team provided that its role would be a more
> passive one as in "taking complaints a dealing with them" instead of
> actively monitoring all comunications channels preemptively.

Thanks for volunteering, that is much appreciated!

While the main goal is to deal with complaints, I think it’s a good idea
to preemptively take action when members of the moderation team witness
a violation, to avoid further deterioration of communication quality and
blatant dismissal of the CoC.  This should have been done over the past
few months.

> besides what you've said above, I also think that we could benefit from
> a "Restorative Justice"[1] model of dealing with CoC violations

Probably.

For now, let’s focus on building a team and restoring CoC enforcement as
described in the CoC’s enforcement guidelines.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Reply via email to