I once played in a 75 point game in 4e. I ended up with a character
with 10's in every stat but a 22 skill in Fencing. In a 75 point
game, he was pretty effective.

And in 3e you could still get about Fencing-18, which would give a
fencing parry of 12+PD. Pretty good in 3e.

Fencing-18 still gets you 12+DB in 4e...

Fencing weapons are +3 to Parry, so 18/2 + 3 + DB...

I also played in a 200 point game. I ended up with a Mage with 10
Magery, 15 IQ and all of the spells I wanted in the 20's.

Again, 4e is just broken.

And in 3e using extended Magery rules the 205 points you spent on
IQ+Magery would buy IQ17 + Magery-7, which is only one point lower in
terms of IQ+Magery, still lets you buy all spells at 20+ for one
point,
and makes your mental skills even cheaper. How is 4e more broken?

My Players would probably choose IQ13 + Magery 14 and get all H spells at 25 with 1cp... :)



_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to