Hi Suzi, Could you tell us who you use, and approximately what it costs to have
this done?  I have seen these adds before, but just assumed you had to have
stuff done in such huge amounts that it probably wasn't affordable.

Thanks,Sg> > It may be worth looking for somewhere that does permanent pleating
> professionally. I use a firm to pleat my fabrics if I want the pleats > to be
permanent - they do it by machine and weight I believe. My firm > will pleat
anything, including silk organza, silk and cotton. They > all keep their
pleats.> > If I am hand pleating, I press in the pleats, down the entire
length, > baste each one, and steam iron again. (A long and boring, but >
satisfying process!)> > Suzi> >