Margo et al,

I am certain I remember someone on another list mentioning a year or two ago
that SF Pleating had moved to South San Francisco. However, in looking them
up in the on-line Yellow Pages, only the address on 2nd St, S.F. shows up
with the same phone number Margo mentioned.

My friend used SF Pleating a couple of times several years ago. She was very
pleased with the job they did. She finished both edges of the fabric before
sending it to them. Because it was short, yards of 6-7" fabric, they were
willing to cut costs and pleat two widths at once. We all know how bustle
gowns eat up pleating! No, I don't know the price.

LynnD