Here's where I begin and end on this.

It is in fact the nature of the "beast" and one can choose, as a "player" to work for
change within it (and risk being consumed by it), or work outside for it
(and risk being "used", then ultimately sidelined by it) or choose to sit it
out and navel gaze to the end of days. All three have selling and damning
potentials. Ours is but to choose individually.

That last sentence, cast in bronze. "Ours is but to choose individually."

Whatever your opinion on the Dean campaign and how they interact with us, it's up to individuals to make their choices. This group is an informal association, and I don't think we're going to make a collective decision on whether we're "in" or "out."

Further, I don't think we should try to tell one another where their participation should go. Not that anyone's tried this, but I could see it happening in the future. I trust in the divinity of our collective forward momentum.

-j