Thanks to all who recommended hosting outfits; I checked into all of them
and they we're all great deals (I personally was sold on DreamHost so I'm
planning on giving them my business for my own non-project content; thanks
Matt).

But as it turns out, some valued project participants with both the needed
resources and skills have generously "kicked-down"; I'm not up on the exact
details of the arrangement so I'll let one of those who are fill in here...

Cheers
CMR

<--enter gratuitous quotation that implies my profundity here-->