Hi guys,

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:08:56PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> IMHO: a better name would be 'stats nounsedsockets', as it is referring to a
> generic functionality of UNIX stats socket, rather to a very specific
> functionality.

Just two things on this :
  - it's not directly related to the stats socket but it's a global
    behaviour of the process so it should not be under "stats" ;

  - please guys, don't stick words without a '-' as a delimitor
    anymore, we've made this mistake in the past with "forceclose",
    "httpclose" or "dontlognull" or whatever and some of them are
    really hard to read. That's why we now split the words using
    dashes, so that would be "no-unused-sockets" or I don't remember
    the other name Olivier proposed, but please use the same principle
    which leaves no ambiguity on how to parse it.

Thanks!