Hey Илья,

Let me know if you would like Contributor/Member role for your account on
Haproxy Coverity account. I was initially more involved and I have started
configuring modules and parts of code blocks into coherent units, but stopped
at some point due to lack of time and interest.

There have been a lot of false positives however, I dare to say even in
excessive volumes.

> On 17 Jul 2019, at 07:48, Илья Шипицин <chipits...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, I played with Coverity. Definitely it shows "issues resolved" after
> bugfixes pushed to git. I know Willy does not like static analysis because of
> noise. Anyway, it finds bugs, why not to use it?

Kind regards,
D.

--
Dinko Korunic                   ** Standard disclaimer applies **
Sent from OSF1 osf1v4b V4.0 564 alpha