чт, 1 авг. 2019 г. в 15:23, Dinko Korunic <dinko.koru...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Илья,
>
> Haproxy Coverity project token is: 9Zw8bB4a
> Given that it’s per-project token, that can be hardcoded in TravisCI
> configuration without any issues.
>
> In regards to notification mails, well for now I think that can have your
> and my mail for now until we think of something better. Willy, any
> suggestions here? Those mails which come from Coverity usually confirm a
> code submission for analysis, defect status changes and a state of defects
> for a current build.
>
> Илья, given that you have been doing Coverity for extended periods of time
> in SoftEther projects, did you have any luck with custom Coverity Scan
> function models yet?

I don't know how models could help.
personally, I see that after Willy does some "bug is fixed" commit,
Coverity reports "null pointer deerefence is resolved"
Coverity is very good in catching null pointer derefence (even if we do not
know how it might be exploited). Currently, haproxy has tens of them
unresolved.