Hi Илья,

Haproxy Coverity project token is: 9Zw8bB4a
Given that it’s per-project token, that can be hardcoded in TravisCI
configuration without any issues.

In regards to notification mails, well for now I think that can have your and
my mail for now until we think of something better. Willy, any suggestions
here? Those mails which come from Coverity usually confirm a code submission
for analysis, defect status changes and a state of defects for a current build.

Илья, given that you have been doing Coverity for extended periods of time in
SoftEther projects, did you have any luck with custom Coverity Scan function
models yet?

Kind regards,
D.