From: "Michael F.W. Dreyfuss"
<mid2...@med.cornell.edu<mailto:mid2...@med.cornell.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 12:55 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>, Timothy
Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] ROIs and Betas from Cifti Data

When I run

wb_command -cifti-find-clusters
FoodNogo_results_merged_tfce_tstat_fwep.dscalar.nii 1 1 1 1 COLUMN
FoodNogo_results_merged_tfce_tstat_fwep_ROIs.dscalar.nii

I get the error:

ERROR: left surface required but not provided

Then if I add the option:

-left-surface FoodNogo_results_L_cort_tfce_tstat_fwep.gii

I get

ERROR: Number of data arrays MUST be two in a SurfaceFile.

I understand that this is a metric file and not a surface file, but 1) I do not
know how to convert it, and 2) all the information is contained within the
cifti file anyway, so I am unsure what additional information this command is
looking for

As for the thresholding, I arbitrarily chose 1 just to get this running.

Thanks,

Michael