I don't believe this can be done.  In order to extend the limits, one would
have to modify not only Worldcraft, but the compile tools and the engine BSP
reading code as well.  As I understand it, spatial locations in BSP files are
stored as a 16-bit integer for each coordinate.  The number is stored in 13.3
format, which means there are 3 bits past the radix point (allowing precision
up to 1/8 unit), but the maximum and minimum numbers that can be stored are
4095 and -4096 respectively (therefore the world is 8192x8192x8192).  It would
be possible, if one could modify the engine, to extend this limit, but
precision would have to be given up.  For example, the numbers could be stored
in 14.2 format, allowing the world to be 16384 units in each direction, but
with precision only up to 1/4 unit.  It is possible for doors and such to
extend beyond the 8192 limit in-game, because the engine uses a floating-point
representation for the coordinates internally---I assume so, at least, but
please remember this is all guesswork.