  From: Richard Taylor
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:45 PM
  Subject: [hlcoders] Powered by GameSpy

  Hi,

  The last release of our MOD (Vampire-Slayer) saw the addition of built in bots. An
unforeseen side effect of this is that the player rankings of www.CSports.net (powered
by GameSpy) are now dominated by bot players. Can someone tell me how these stats are
colated? Would filtering bot kills from the log files do the trick or is there more
to..

  thanks.

  rt.