-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Glein
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 6:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] TGA Files in Menus

Actually, I wouldn't recommend using TGAs as large as 512.  Although
they will work for most people, some rather popular video cards out
there seem to choke on them.  We had this problem of large TGA images
with an earlier version of S&I, and it was fixed by breaking up the
image into two smaller ones.

Trust me, you don't want the hoards of obscure crash reports from
something like this ;)

-PNB