Jonathan Day wrote:

> I'm just wondering if you, Valve, are planning on updating the content all
> the time.  I mean, if I'm going to start paying to play, I'd want some new
> content to play on.  New Maps each month or week or something.  If someone
> told me that's how it will be, then I'd sign up and start paying right now.

Oh no, PLEASE. Let's not start the "pay per play" discussion in
this list, too. It's bad enough already with all the
misconceptions and rumors flying. Nobody is going to ask you to
pay when you want to play if you bought the game. Please, this
list is about HL *coding*. If you feel the need to add to the
Steam confusion, do it on the hlds list, please.

Florian.