At 05:08 PM 2/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:
jc wrote:
> where abouts did you set the values (remembering that im not much more
> than a dumb ass n00b)

There are two ways that I know of, both in pm_shared, since I can't see
any other way to get a pointer to the engine's models array (Botman - I
tried GetModelPointer but it fails for brush models :) )

Try using the Studio Model Renderer API defined in cl_dll/r_studioint.h

iEngineStudio.GetModelByIndex(1) is the world model corresponding
to the WorldSpawn entity and so forth.

The return value is a pointer to struct model_s (defined in
common/com_model.h)

{OLD}Sneaky_Bastard!
Michael A. Hobson
icq:    #2186709
emial:  <a href=/faq.html#spam>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>