I edited the Thirdperson code in CAM_Think.  I got it to put the
camera behind and slightly above the player's eyes.  However, whenever
I get into a vehicle it goes back to the default thirdperson view of
looking from the right while the player is facing forward.  I can't
seem to find where this is controlled in the code.  Does anyone know
where this is at?  I've searched everywhere for "thirdperson," but
nothing seems to relate to the vehicle code.  Any ideas?