Thanks for the answer. The dedicated server is running on a WinXP system.
I've never had this problem before, and the first time it happened was when
I commented out one entry of an entity's network table, on both the server
and client side:

(((((((((((( Client Side ))))))))))))
BEGIN_RECV_TABLE_NOBASE( C_NDBaseNetDataManager,
DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr_SightData )
        RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_fSourceXpos ) ),
        RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_fSourceYpos ) ),
        //RecvPropInt( RECVINFO( m_iSourceTeam ) ),
END_RECV_TABLE()

IMPLEMENT_CLIENTCLASS_DT(C_NDBaseNetDataManager, DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr,
CNDBaseNetDataManager)
        // Only sent to teams that have sighted source entity
        RecvPropDataTable( "basenetdata_sightdata", 0, 0,
&REFERENCE_RECV_TABLE(DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr_SightData) ),
END_RECV_TABLE()

(((((((((((( Server Side ))))))))))))
// Sight Data - Only sent to teams that have sighted source entity
BEGIN_SEND_TABLE_NOBASE( CNDBaseNetDataManager,
DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr_SightData )
        SendPropFloat( SENDINFO( m_fSourceXpos ), -1, SPROP_COORD ),
        SendPropFloat( SENDINFO( m_fSourceYpos ), -1, SPROP_COORD ),
        //SendPropInt( SENDINFO( m_iSourceTeam ), 4, SPROP_UNSIGNED ),
END_SEND_TABLE()

IMPLEMENT_SERVERCLASS_ST( CNDBaseNetDataManager, DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr )
        // Only sent to teams that have sighted source entity
        SendPropDataTable( "basenetdata_sightdata", 0,
&REFERENCE_SEND_TABLE(DT_NDBaseNetDataMgr_SightData),
CNDBaseNetDataManager::SendProxy_SightData),
END_SEND_TABLE()

Using the code above, with the m_iSourceTeam entry commented out, I would
get the "server uses different class tables" error on the dedicated server
(listen server would run just fine). If I restore it like it was before by
removing the comment, the server works again.

Since I didnt know exactly what was causing this issue and why, Ive had to
leave the m_iSourceTeam entry there even though I wanted to remove it. Later
on, another coder on the team commited a weapon code update which was also
using a network table (but totally unrelated to the one above though) and
the error restarted happening on the dedicated server. I'm really not sure
what's causing this, it doesnt make much sense to me right now. What puzzles
me is that it's working fine on a listen/local server, but fails miserably
on a dedicated server.

Any more ideas/suggestions anyone? Could really use some help here :)

Thanks in advance,
Spk