Keep it inside the .h, the new class variables and functions you create in
the cpp move them to the h. Plus fix that ifdef problem.
I'd delete the if #hl2mp and their endifs since they are most likely useless
on your code.

You must have seen a client then a server file, they can appear "twice"
because they are in different projects (client and server), so they are
actually showing up once in their project.