attached, thanks for your effort!

> List the contents of your gameinfo.txt.
>
> Maarten De Meyer wrote:
>> Hi list/valve!
>>
>> I'm gonna repost a problem I posted earlier since I really need a fix
>> for
>> this before we release. Basically, double-clicking on a server in the
>> steam client's server browser doesn't work when not ingame.
>>
>> More details: If you doubleclick on a server of our mod when you're in
>> windows, it says 'launching HL2' instead of 'launching Off Limits'.
>> Next,
>> it starts up the mod, which then crashes with a
>> 'OnGameRulesCreationStringChanged: missing gamerules class
>> 'COffLGameRules' on the client'. If you first start up the game through
>> the 'my games' list, and then use the serverbrowser or the console when
>> you're already ingame, there's no problem connecting.
>>
>> Yes, my gamerules class is included in the client project, and no, I
>> can't
>> find a crash in a client global ( I've started the game in debug and
>> joined it without any more info ).
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea why this might happen only in this case, and a
>> way I could even try to debug this problem?
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>
>> -- Maarten

"GameInfo"
{
        // This is what shows up in the 'Third Party Games' area of the Steam
games list.
        game            "OffLimits"
        developer       "Off-Limits Team"
        developer_url   "http://www.off-limits.be";
        icon            "icon"
        title           "Off Limits"
        manual          "http://www.off-limits.be";
        type multiplayer_only
        FileSystem
        {
                SteamAppId                              215             // This
will mount all the GCFs we need (240=CS:S, 220=HL2).
                ToolsAppId                              211             //
Tools will load this (ie: source SDK caches) to get things like
materials\debug, materials\editor, etc.

                SearchPaths
                {
                        Game                            |gameinfo_path|.
                        Game                            hl2
                }
        }
}