alright here's how it continues after counting players:

    if ( iRounds > 0 )
    {
        if( IsTeamplay() == true )
        {
            if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1 &&
combinecounter >= 1 && rebelcounter <= 0 )
            {
                GoToIntermission2();
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Combine Wins");
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Combine won the
round" );
                return;
            }
            else if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1
&& combinecounter <= 0 && rebelcounter >= 1 )
            {
                GoToIntermission2();
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Rebels Win");
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Rebels won the
round" );
                return;
            }
            else if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1
&& combinecounter <= 0 && rebelcounter <= 0 )
            {
                GoToIntermission2();
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "The round is a
draw");
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "The round was a
draw" );
                return;
            }
        }
        else // not teamplay
        {
            if ( playercountertotal>=2 && playercounter == 1 )
            {
                GoToIntermission2();
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Player X Wins");
                UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Player X Won" );
                return;
            }
            else if ( playercountertotal>=2 && playercounter <= 0 )
            {