Ok since it was around christmass when I asked this I guess not too many
people read this so I'm bringing it back up, see below! It's about
rounds not ending when they should now and then, they're supposed to end
when only 1 or less players left alive, but they dont and I don't see
the problem

Also second question below the quote.

Yorg Kuijs wrote:
> alright here's how it continues after counting players:
>
>     if ( iRounds > 0 )
>     {
>         if( IsTeamplay() == true )
>         {
>             if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1 &&
> combinecounter >= 1 && rebelcounter <= 0 )
>             {
>                 GoToIntermission2();
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Combine Wins");
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Combine won the
> round" );
>                 return;
>             }
>             else if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1
> && combinecounter <= 0 && rebelcounter >= 1 )
>             {
>                 GoToIntermission2();
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Rebels Win");
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Rebels won the
> round" );
>                 return;
>             }
>             else if ( combinecountertotal>= 1 && rebelcountertotal>= 1
> && combinecounter <= 0 && rebelcounter <= 0 )
>             {
>                 GoToIntermission2();
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "The round is a
> draw");
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "The round was a
> draw" );
>                 return;
>             }
>         }
>         else // not teamplay
>         {
>             if ( playercountertotal>=2 && playercounter == 1 )
>             {
>                 GoToIntermission2();
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "Player X Wins");
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "Player X Won" );
>                 return;
>             }
>             else if ( playercountertotal>=2 && playercounter <= 0 )
>             {
>                 GoToIntermission2();
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCENTER, "The round is a
> draw");
>                 UTIL_ClientPrintAll( HUD_PRINTCONSOLE, "The round was a
> draw" );
>                 return;
>             }
>         }
>     }
>     else
>     {
>         GoToIntermission();
>     }
>
> cheeseh-bu wrote:
>
>> I think we'd also need to see what you do with the counter variables afater
>> finding them, as I don't see much wrong with that code just looking at it.
>> hope i can help with it..

Secondly: How does the scoreboard gets it values? I don't understand how
it does, does anyone know a tutorial on the multiplayer scoreboard of hl2?