>>Am I the only one that finds it ironic that you hate that the map
>>sources are being released because people will "fix" them, but in the
>>same email ask when the model sources will get releases so you can "fix"
>>them?  :)

There is a difference between "fixing" the maps
(arena_2fort_night_fixed_pro_b3) and my fixing of the characters. As it
stands, the scout has been fixed. This fixing is not editing the model
reference, It's re-compiling the characters with facial flexes so that I can
do custom animations, *cough* machinima *cough* etc.

The price I pay to not make 2bit machinima.