From: "Serge Baranov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2/OB memory leak

> By the way, how do you guys find out the server memory usage? You
> should use the Private Bytes column, not the Working Set (on Windows
> I'd recommend Process Explorer).
>
> While Working Set may remain low, the Private Bytes grows because of
> some leak.
>

> Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 5:43:43 PM, you wrote:
>
> R> Running win2k3sp2 and 1 app of tf2 @ 24 slots 66tic, been up since
> R> last update 292,328k. Started yesterday preparing a new beast: Dual
> R> 5405 Quad Xeons though I don't have any server running yet, we'll see.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Serge

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]