I put cp_well on our current rotation of 5 maps, and it messes up the
rotation somehow
and the server plays only 2 maps back and forth randomly.
Could anyone check my cp_well.cfg file if I did anything wrong please?

mp_timelimit 20
mp_maxrounds 2
mp_stalemate_enable 1
mp_stalemate_timelimit 240
mp_match_end_at_timelimit 1

Also I made the time limit 20 minutes and max rounds 2 as you can see
but it goes straight to sudden death after the first round then changes the
map even if
the the time didn't run out.
Is there any way I can make it so sudden death is played when the time runs
out not when the first round is over?
Maybe it's not possible with cp_well since it has time limit by default and
is easy to stalemate?